See job description for details
About The Role
- Build your career your way
- An innovative, flexible and collaborative work environment
- Career progressing opportunity
Role Location: 833 Collins Street, Docklands VIC 3008
Role Type: Permanent, Full-time opportunity
The purpose of the Foreign Exchange Services Tech
area is to provide Best-in-Class Foreign Exchange Services to ANZ customers by empowering staff to build World-class products.
As an Analyst
, you will understand the Foreign Exchange environment to refine requirements to increase the quality and efficiency of the outcomes being delivered by the Squad as well as ensuring the stability of systems.
You will be a member of the Analyst Chapter. As a member, you will share ideas and knowledge and partner with your Chapter Lead to uplift the capability of the chapter. Who are you?
Analyst Chapter Skills
- A team player – You know we only win if we all win. You recognise and value the different perspectives and skills your colleagues bring. It is not about being a hero but jumping in and contributing to the successful delivery of the team’s mission
- The customer’s biggest fan – You demonstrate a thirst for better understanding the customer and define the problem and develop solutions through their eyes
- Comfortable being uncomfortable – You are comfortable with uncertainty and have the ability to effectively manage yourself through ambiguity and change
- Continuous improvement junkie – You constructively challenge the status quo, look for better ways to do things and passionately advocate continuous improvement
- Committed to your own and other’s growth – You strive to stretch and grow yourself and others by identifying your own development areas, seeking feedback and providing feedback to others to help them learn and grow everyday
- A problem solver – You are energised by tackling complex problems and use critical thinking, your network, skills, knowledge, and available data to drive better outcomes for our customers and the bank
- Risk savvy – You build sustainable solutions that protect customers, stakeholders and the community
- Ability to identify MVP through planning, organising, modelling and prioritising requirements with stakeholders coupled with the ability to facilitate ceremonies and drive outcomes.
- Ability to adopt a functional decomposition approach to analysis using an extensive range innovative elicitation methods and techniques.
- Partner with the Product Owner, Engineers and others in your Squad to uncover dependencies and validate boundaries and sequencing of user stories
- Ability to understand and document current and future state.
- Ability to assess the impacts of change to requirements.
- Proficient across a broad range of elicitation techniques to defining requirements in complex business and technology environments to meet business outcomes.
You will also have the following specialised skills:
- Solid knowledge of FX systems and the FX business.
- Knowledge of the technical systems that support the FX business.
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics. We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you and any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself. If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number AUS131329