Wealth Connect Trainer
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 Apr 19
Wealth Connect Trainer
- Develop and implement service, solution and product training to deliver against Key Performance Indicators for Direct Life and Superannuation solutions
- Deliver programmes with a customer-centric approach, leveraging innovative and engaging training techniques to drive participation and understanding
- Support post-training with coaching to ensure compliant behaviour is fully embedded into all activities - including up-skilling internal and external trainers
Role Location: 55 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC
Role Type: Permanent Full-time
As a Wealth Connect Trainer, you are responsible for the development of training materials and delivery of best practice training across Wealth Connect, for Direct Wealth Solutions (Life and Superannuation) and Financial Planning servicing. You will be accountable for development and delivery of training across all aspects of the Curriculum: customer experience, compliance, general advice, processes, systems, banker experience, and is key to embedding a strong culture of learning. You will also be accountable for monitoring training results and external accreditations for all general advice call centre roles. You will support the Manager, Training & Capability in the development of, and adherence to, training frameworks and accreditation programmes, including accurate record keeping of materials and training records. You will also be responsible for delivering a successful and well managed training function within Wealth Connect.
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Strong Sales Training experience within the Financial Services Industry
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and detailed-oriented
- Understanding and experience in delivering training within a compliant framework
- Certificate IV Training & Assessment (regarded)
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number AUS095435.