See job description for details
Test Automation Tech Lead First, a bit about ANZ
- Strong Analytical skills
- Be adaptable and demonstrate new ways of working and leading
- Culturally adaptable
At ANZ, our purpose is to shape a world where people and communities thrive. To achieve this, we deliver innovative, convenient and connected banking services that help our customers get ahead. Our people are proud to help customers achieve incredible things – be it buying their first home, building a business or saving for things big or small.
Our awesome technology teams bring ANZ’s purpose to life everyday by driving innovation and building flexible and simplified technology solutions that enhance the way people bank.
We are responding faster to the changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energizing our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy. We believe in building the best and most diverse team of people and adaptive leaders, regardless of where they ultimately work. ANZ NWOW Video Who are we?
At Digital Customer Experience
in ANZ, we are directed by Customer Service. We firmly believe in providing a great experience to our customers by delivering the services they require, using our technology that works seamlessly and provides the right features and information which will support them to thrive.
We are looking for a passionate Test Automation Tech Lead
Key priorities and responsibilities:
- Lead a team of 15 Automation Testers and Leads independently across multiple squads
- Maintain and continually uplift Testing Chapter guidelines
- Work on creating long term/short term Test Automation Strategy and Plans from scratch or review existing strategy/plans to accelerate automation
- Work on automation of Mobile APP(Native) - Android and IOS
Must have knowledge skills/experience
- Design or review test approach at a squad or tribe level and optimizing test execution for functional coverage.
- Collaborating with the product owner, analysts and squad engineers within the Tribe and also across Tribes & Domains to identify risks early and helps to prevent and fix bugs as they arise, improving quality from the outset - test early and test often.
- Understanding customer needs and ensuring tests cases are designed to meet acceptance criteria.
- Coaching engineers to have test driven development approaches to avoid coding defects.
- Building scripts and tools to implement and continuously improve test outcomes.
- Identifying opportunities for testing continuous improvement and implement solutions to perform more effective and efficient testing.
- Ensuring the necessary hygiene and traceability for test case creation, script creation, test execution and defect logging in a tool system.
- Create acceptance criteria and provide estimates for the work
- Apply manual testing efforts as required
- Influence analysts and engineers to have a testing mindset by contributing to and / or supporting analysis and design activities.
- Reviewing and Approving testing outcomes
- 10 Years of Testing Experience in Webservices, APIs and Mobile applications (iOS & Android) with at least 2 years as team lead
- 5 years Experience with programming languages
- Native Mobile APP : IOS – Xcode, XCUITest with Swift Programming
- Android – Android Studio & Espresso with Kotlin language
- Experience in Detailed review of project artifacts including Solution Design, Epics, User Stories and schedule
- Experience in Hybrid or Agile Mode of delivery (Inc JIRA, Confluence) and test management tools like Xray/Zephyr etc.
- Excellent verbal, written and analytical skills
- Thorough understanding of various types of Automation Frameworks, including TDD, BDD to be able to guide team on technical queries
- Experienced in estimating Automation Efforts, Planning and analysing associated risks/impacts for delivery
- Understanding of business criticality for business process flows
- Knowledge/Implementation of Devops Toolsets/CICD will be added advantage
- Strong mentoring and coaching ability
- Ability to identify opportunities for continuous improvement and implement solutions to perform more effective and efficient testing.
- Exposure to logging & monitoring tools like Splunk, New Relic.
- Working knowledge of mocking & stubbing solutions with tools like MounteBank, TrafficParrot, Mockito etc.
- Experience in anticipating and evaluating impacts of potential system issues
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded. We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you. Some of the work we do can be done from home, and some from an ANZ workplace – it’s all about what works for your team, and above all else, our customers!
We want to make sure everyone has an inclusive and supportive experience throughout our recruitment process and when joining ANZ. If you are a candidate with a disability, and require adjustments to our recruitment process or the role itself let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and searching for reference number AUS139502