Lots of companies love to say they're different. But only a few are.
AIA is different, because of the difference we make in people's lives.
We're committed to helping people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives by encouraging them to make positive lifestyle changes one step at a time. If you want to help us make a difference - to be the difference - we want to hear from you. The Opportunity:
As a Test Analyst, you are responsible for analyzing the business requirement specifications, creating, and executing test cases for all AIA applications . The focus of this role will involve automation and manual testing of the AIA health app and its related functions.
You will m onitor the test coverage and evaluate the overall quality experienced when analyzing the system under test. To do this successfully you will:
Successful applications will demonstrate:
- Effectively undertake software testing related activities to be the champion of change and innovation to improve all aspects of testing approach and execution in line with the increasing business and technology demands
- Collaborate in a working team to develop agile testing strategies and plans to execute test completion reports
- Implement and maintain the quality and testing standards, technology and practices that will be utilized across project delivery.
- Prepare and maintain test plans, develop test cases, and perform test case execution for the multiple AIA applications including the AIA Vitality program
Why choose AIA:
- Substantial technical capabilities with Selenium, java, rest assured, postman, git, and Jenkins
- Excellent test capabilities with a mixture of both manual and automation testing which consists of UI testing, API testing, database testing, test case management and test execution reporting
- Strong ability to contribute effectively towards the objectives of team and be able to share knowledge
- Proven experience in software testing including test automation exposure.
- Insurance domain knowledge desirable
At AIA, we've made a promise to help people live healthier, longer, better lives. And it starts with our own people.
Please note that applications close on Sunday 18th April 2021. Recruitment Agencies
- Access our training and development to build on your current skills
- Career development through internal mobility opportunities
- Work for a business helping millions of Australians and make a difference to someone's life everyday
- Access additional leave days a year to recharge and refresh yourself
- Enjoy wonderful Health and Wellbeing initiatives that support you
- Work with supportive and inclusive managers
- Flexible working arrangements
: Our Talent team does not require any recruitment agency support. Interested Candidates
: Apply using the ' Apply
' button. No emailed applications accepted. For general enquiries only, contact:
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.