Technical Support Engineer
Established in Melbourne in 2015, Airwallex is a global payments fintech transforming the way businesses move and manage money domestically and internationally. We have built a global financial infrastructure platform to help businesses transact, collect and pay across 130+ countries and 50+ currencies, without the constraints of the traditional global financial system.
Airwallex is Australia's fastest growing fintech unicorn. We've grown to 13 global locations and have raised over $500 million in funding. Airwallex has been recognised in Forbes' Cloud 100 2020, and placed in the Top 50 of KPMG's Global Fintech100 two years in a row. To support our ambitious growth plans, we're looking for smart, collaborative and passionate people who are looking to make a genuine impact. The role:
Here at Airwallex, we are growing fast. As a result of a significant increase in client activity, we are building a support service to ensure our clients experience a wonderful end to end onboarding. As a technical support engineer you will support clients as their solution is being integrate through to ensuring it functions effectively post integration.
Day to day you will be required to trouble shoot and problem solve complex technical issues quickly. As a payments provider our business relies on the strength of its service remaining fully operational, 25/7 - 365 days of the years. Having an understanding and ability to write technical scripts and review code will be critical to your role day to day.
Key collaboration between support, solution engineering and sales will also form a critical part of being successful in this role. These teams all communicate constantly to drive great customer outcomes, efficiently.
Who you are
- You can think on your feet and enjoy the it - with 2+ years experience working in a customer facing or consulting role.
- You are committed - you strive to produce high quality results that meet customer needs
- You are team player- you enjoy working in a collaborative environment with smart and innovative people, you enjoy creating and sharing knowledge among the team.
- You are naturally curious- always asking why to better understand our customer needs.
- You are a passionate problem solver - You love digging deep and brainstorming with colleagues in order to come up with the best solution for a problem
- You still like to keep your technical hands dirty either in your current role or with side projects.
- Two years of technical support or software development
- Ability to triage, diagnose and drive to resolution customer support requests
- Assisting software engineers in replicating issues customer see in production
- A focus on continuous growth
- A self-starter - able to come up to speed on complex, difficult concepts with minimal assistance
- Experienced in one of the programming languages: Python, Java, php, C# or Java Script
- Familiar with REST, JSON, HTTP, HTTPS, SQL
- Experienced in e-commerce, payment, fin-tech industry is a plus
If this role is for you, hit - APPLY NOW
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don't regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.