See job description for details
Technical Support Analyst - 12-month fixed term contract - St Kilda Road Your new company
Located on St Kilda Road, your new company helps people live more fulfilling and productive working lives and helps organisations succeed. They have a culture of high-performance in their workplaces and celebrate the diversity of their employees. Their biggest asset is their people, and they are proud of their community of valued, talented and diverse individuals who really know their stuff.
Your new role
This position is part of the Workplace Technology team which supports over 1,000 employees by providing
efficient and effective technology experience to staff across ANZ.
You will install, maintain and configure operating systems, application software, computer hardware and meeting room technologies.
You'll be responsible for providing staff with desk-side and remote technical support across their technology portfolio by ensuring incidents and service requests are recorded, accurately updated and resolved. What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft 365 applications
- Experience troubleshooting and supporting Windows 10 and MacOS
- Experience in configuration and support of telephony services and video conferencing systems
- Strong working knowledge and understanding of O365, Active Directory and networking fundamentals
- Ability to triage and prioritise multiple issues at once
- Experience in configuration and support of mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets
What you need to do now
- 12-month fixed term contract
- Salary of $70,000 + Superannuation
- A community of talented and diverse individuals
- A place where staff are valued and appreciated
- Possibility of transitioning into a permanent position
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Rick.Kelly@hays.com.au LHS 297508