Technical Business Analysts - Markets/Trading
At NAB, it's all about our people reaching their full potential.
The goal of the Technical Business Analyst is to provide technology based services, incorporating strategy, design, development & delivery & maintenance across NAB's Market/Trading system.
The successful candidate will be working closely with Developer, Testers, Technical Support Analysts and another Technical Business Analyst.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Technical Business Analyst who has strong experience working on a Market/Trading systems to enhance and support the application with technical/business stakeholders. Your new role awaits
As a Technical Business Analyst working across Projects and BAU, you will have experience working with both technical teams & business stakeholders to translate technical requirements in relatable functional specifications.
Projects coming up on Markets. Conducting Agile planning sessions, Writing Functional requirements (using Jira), Running workshops for projects not standard requests, XML & Excel sheets (talk about 1000's rates), Excel skills would be really helpful (intermediate) Your Experience.
Your new team
- Prior knowledge and strong experience working with Markets/Trading systems as a Technical Business Analyst
- Proven background in working with business users to elicit and define user requirements through the use of the most appropriate method(s), and translate them into functional requirements, and contribute to the management of client expectations
- Experience working in an Agile fashion, performing regular sprint sessions
- Strong experience with Jira/Confluence
- Previous experience running workshops and articulating reasons/benefits for any changes made to the system to users/stakeholders effectively and passionately
- Experience with Excel at an Intermediate level is preferred
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build key relationships through your knowledge and passion within Finance/Markets/Trading.
As part of the wider Technology team located at 500 Bourke Street, you will play an important role in making sure that our Mobile functionality is at its finest. You will be joining a collaborative, fast paced and agile team that is passionate about creating a fantastic digital experience. Why NAB?
We believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too. We are the bank that backs the bold who move Australia forward .
We are proud to have dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, endorsed as an employer for Women by Work180, have an African Australian Inclusion Program, Grad, Traineeship and Internship Programs. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace. The Benefits
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. For more information please visit here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let's have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We'd love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert. Advertised:
26 Nov 2019 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time