- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- 20 Apr 19
Systems Analyst - Document and Knowledge Management
- Be a part of our Agile New Ways of Working and join our Group Technology division
- Influence and champion quality
- Deliver change by providing quality assurance expertise
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
ANZ NWOW Video
Our mission is to provide the technology platform, services and support that optimises our document and knowledge management platforms, systems and processes to enable digitisation of documents to radically simplify the customer experience.
The journey we are embarking on is focused on Digitising Documents and to provide Document as a Service for the enterprise which covers Document Capture, Document Generation, Document Collaboration and Document Management with Enterprise Search capabilities.
As a Systems Analyst you’ll be working as part of a high performing cross-functional team that focuses on Document Collaboration, Electronic Signature & Enterprise Search. You will get hands on experience to drive software delivery excellence and best in class standards for the platform.
Who are you?
- A team player – You know we only win if we all win. You recognise and value the different perspectives and skills your colleagues bring. It is not about being a hero but jumping in and contributing to the successful delivery of the team’s mission
- The customer’s biggest fan – You demonstrate a thirst for better understanding the customer and define the problem and develop solutions through their eyes
- Comfortable being uncomfortable – You are comfortable with uncertainty and have the ability to effectively manage yourself through ambiguity and change
- Continuous improvement junkie – You constructively challenge the status quo, look for better ways to do things and passionately advocate continuous improvement
- Committed to your own and other’s growth – You strive to stretch and grow yourself and others by identifying your own development areas, seeking feedback and providing feedback to others to help them learn and grow everyday
- A problem solver – You are energised by tackling complex problems and use critical thinking, your network, skills, knowledge, and available data to drive better outcomes for our customers and the bank
- Risk savvy – You build sustainable solutions that protect customers, stakeholders and the community
- Experience defining scenarios from acceptance criteria
- Troubleshooting skills and ability to contribute to continuous improvement process.
- Ability to liaise with business users to understand the requirements thoroughly.
- Demonstrable experience and understanding of agile development practices, JIRA and Confluence, and Git/Bitbucket or similar distributed source-control systems.
- The proven ability to learn new tools and ways of working is required, and experience with our chosen toolset is highly beneficial.
- Experience with any programming language and willingness to use either of the languages or learn new programming languages.
- Experience in Test Automation would be considered as beneficial.
- Experience with Selenium or similar UI testing tool would be considered as beneficial.
- Experience with SOAPUI or similar API testing tool would be considered as beneficial.
- Knowledge of continuous integration and testing with Bamboo, Jenkins or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Selenium Grid or other methods to drive parallel execution is beneficial.
- Experience with Performance and Volume analysis would be considered as beneficial.
“At ANZ we aim to create an inclusive environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.”
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.