Sr Consultant, Client Onboarding - Data Specialist
Who we are
For more than a century, Northern Trust has worked hard building our legacy of outstanding service, expertise, and integrity. From a Chicago-based bank founded in 1889, we now have more than 20 international locations and 16,500 employees globally. We serve the world's most-sophisticated clients - from sovereign wealth funds and the wealthiest individuals and families to the most-successful hedge funds and corporate brands.
We burnished our reputation as a global leader delivering innovative investment management, asset and fund administration, fiduciary and banking solutions enabled by sophisticated, leading technology. And through it all, we continually laid a solid, forward-looking foundation on which future generations can continue growing and achieving greater. What we do
Northern Trust's international business has grown dramatically over the last decade. Some of our largest clients are located in Asia and Australia, which represents a rapidly growing client base for the company. Since 1986, we have been serving clients in Asia-Pacific (APAC), including corporate pension funds, investment managers, insurance companies, government agencies, family offices and corporations. Our intricate understanding of the region allows us to provide unique insights and strategic perspectives to our clients. Currently, we have client offices in Beijing, Hong Kong, Melbourne, Singapore, Seoul, Tokyo and Kuala Lumpur. What you will do
The Client Onboarding and Client Change team's support large and complex new business client implementations as well as change projects for our existing client base. As part of the Client Delivery Solutions group, you will work as a business analyst on both new and existing client activity as a lead responsible for Data Warehousing and Integration.
As a data specialist, you will support all aspects of our clients data journey's and their integration to Northern Trust. You will have direct contact with our clients with involvement in the sales and due diligences processes, requirements gathering and you will work internally and externally with business, technical and product teams to define operating models and ultimately delivery of data solutions. Your Knowledge/Skills:
- Strong understanding of Data Strategy and the increasing demands for data, Cloud Computing, Database Architectures and Models within financial services
- Operates independently and has in-depth knowledge across multiple financial books of record
- Carries out activities that are large in scope, cross-functional and technically difficult with significant financial, client, and/or internal business impact
- Strategic in developing, implementing and administering solutions through requirements gathering, analysis and documentation
- Experience working across multiple project methodologies
- Project focused and able to facilitate discussions and reach decisions
- Excellent oral and written communication skill
- Highly flexible and adaptable to change
As of June 30, 2021, Northern Trust Corporation had:
• $15.7 trillion in assets under custody/administration
• $12.2 trillion in assets under custody
• $1.5 trillion in assets under management
• $172 billion in banking assets
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018. In Australia, we are actively involved in many ways with both community and diversity organisations, which includes charity participation days. For families we offer a very generous parental leave scheme, and all staff have access to subsidised health insurance if they choose.
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world's most admired and ethical companies. Build your career with us and apply today!
• Want to learn more about our company? Visit www.northerntrust.com
• We are a leading global financial institution- Click here to check out our company accolades!