Solutions & Estimations Engineer
What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating many opportunities for people like YOU - people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative and successful. Moreover, this is your chance to be part of the success story. Job Description:
- Solutions & Estimations
- Analyse Test requirements & Solutions
- Align the CAT test scope and test expectation with program team
- Prepare high level CAT scenarios and OOM assessment
- Work with CAT test team for resource alignment
- Work with Engagement team for OOM efforts / costs
- Work experience on REST / API Service Testing
- Particpate in daily standups, Scrum meeting and Solution Walkthrough calls Strong Telstra Application Knowledge
- Strong Functional knowledge in End-to-End application flows.
- Should have experience in Functional testing, test design & execution
- Should have experience in Requirement analysis and understand E2E scope.
- Should have extensive experience on REST / API Service Testing
- Should be hands on in test management tools like HP ALM and JIRA
- Must be a self-learner and able to undertake main duties with minimum supervision.
- Good in presentation skills, problem solving ability & client facing skills
- Good experience in preparing OOM scenarios using business requirements/design docs
- Identify E2E Test approach, data approach and any Test co-ordination activities for the given solution
- Run OOM walkthrough calls and align or suggest program team on any solution gap for E2E testing
- Strong Stakeholder management skills and able to provide optimized OOM as per the program requirement
- Primary Skill (Must) - Requirement analysis, E2E Functional Knowledge, Extensive experience on REST / API Service Testing, Develop Test scenarios, Scope gathering and identifying any gaps, Identify test approach and align with program, Extensive Telstra application knowledge
- Test Management tool - Extensive experience in HP ALM , JIRA, POSTMAN
- Nice to have - Strong communication and Client facing skill
$95000 to $105000 Next steps
If you feel this opportunity suits you, or Cognizant is the type of organization you would like to join, we want to have a conversation with you! Please apply directly with us.
For a complete list of open opportunities with Cognizant, visit http://www.cognizant.com/careers Cognizant is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities. Successful candidates will be required to undergo a background check. About Cognizant
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the US, Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.