Solutions Developer - Senior Consultant - Manager Levels Engineering Assets & Project Delivery
Solutions Developer - Senior Consultant - Manager Levels Engineering Assets & Project Delivery | Infrastructure, Assets & Places (Melbourne) About the job
- Help build a better Australia
- Immerse yourself in an inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
- Join a market-leading team delivering some of Australia's most significant infrastructure projects and programs
- Enjoy our flexible working environment
As part of one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms, KPMG Australia's Infrastructure, Assets and Places (IAP)
group brings together market-leading strategic, commercial and technical capabilities to create something that is truly unique for our clients and our people.
We are looking for talented individuals who share our purpose of building a better Australia through the planning, procurement, delivery and optimisation of infrastructure, assets and places.
A core part of the vision for IAP is to attract and retain the best people as a destination employer - offering rewarding careers and investing in the growth of our people.
We are committed to sustaining a positive culture that is:
- Bold and agile
- Diverse and inclusive
- Collaborative and trusting
- Energetic, ambitious and fun.
We are seeking motivated and highly skilled individuals with a passion for Solutions Development (full-stack) within an Asset-Centric environment
to join our growing team and help our diverse client base to maximise the value delivered through their assets.
This position will give you an opportunity to work with some of the most talented and recognised leaders in RAM, Asset Management, Maintenance Engineering and Data Scientists in the country and to be part of a team who are leading the industry in these disciplines.
To find out more click here . Why now and why us?
As a priority growth area for KPMG Australia, IAP is investing in both people and technology to enhance our capabilities - and to help our people flourish.
How we grow starts with you, and we believe how you grow matters.
We currently have a range of exciting, nationally significant engagements and opportunities including:
- Many of Australia's largest and most complex transport projects
- Socially impactful projects and reform initiatives in health, social & affordable housing, education and justice
- Critical work with Australia's Defence and associated National Security portfolios
- Renewable/clean energy projects and energy transition initiatives
- Significant property transactions and precinct development activities.
You will be responsible for solutions development to provide our valued clients with advice in one or more, but not limited to the following areas:
How are you extraordinary?
- Data driven decision making
- Asset / Asset Management System Health/Capability/Performance and Risk Reporting
- Performance modelling using maintenance and reliability data as input
- Developing system hierarchies to establish the asset baseline
- Life cycle cost analysis and modelling using operational performance and maintenance data
- Application of Operations Research Techniques
- Threat Based Force Design
Ideal candidates for this role will bring with them experience in either: Full Stack Development -
Demonstrated proficiency in the development of front-end web applications and server-side applications or APIs. Asset Management
- Experience in the development of asset centric solutions. You will have:
The KPMG Difference
- Proven experience in requirements gathering, solutions design and development to delivery Asset and Operations centric outcomes.
- Working knowledge and experience with key full-stack technologies, programming languages and frameworks - e.g. React, .NET, Python, SQL, etc.
- Independent thinker with highly developed problem solving and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualise required outcomes for complex issues and convert analysis into practical, quantitative business recommendations.
- Strong communication skills and experience engaging with clients and stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise initiatives and deliver solutions in a dynamic and challenging environment.
- Ability to produce high quality reports, presentations and data analysis.
- Tertiary degree or applicable formal qualification in the areas of Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields.
- Qualification or experience with Azure or AWS and its product offerings
- DevOps experience and ability to maintain, support and extend Continuous Integration and Deployment pipelines
- Containerisation experience with Kubernetes and Docker
- Linux and Windows infrastructure background
- Experience within Asset Management or Engineering fields is desirable.
- Strong experience with software testing and validation
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics that our people possess, and we share and learn from each other.
We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to 'Flexibility' allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life. Explore the links below to hear our people share their experience @ KPMG! Flexibility empowers wellbeing Flexibility enables contribution to the community Flexibility inspires technology & innovation Flexibility supports family Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary ! Advertised:
20 Dec 2021 AUS Eastern Daylight Time Applications close:
28 Jan 2022 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now