Software Engineer - ASP.Net Core, Azure, HTML5, Visual Studio
- HTML5, Azure services, ASP.Net Core API
- Visual Studio 2015/2017/2019
- Web Services (SOAP, REST)
- Cloud platform like Azure
- Outsystems knowledge
- Mobile Apps (Android and IOS)
- Test Automation (like Selenium, SoapUI, Postman, JMeter)
- Defect management tools (Jira, TFS/MTM, Bugzilla)
- Project Management tools (Jira)
- Source Code Management (GIT, TFS)
- SQL Server 2012/2014
Salary Range: >$72,000
- Analysing and Implementing business solution in Salary packaging and Novated leasing business area.
- Designing and develop backend components using Microsoft SQL server and with No-SQL database like Azure Cosmos DB.
- Design the front-end implementation of the website using HTML5
- Design and Develop automation code using Selenium C# and Spec Flow
- Design and Develop web services code using SoapUI & Postman to test web services & API
- Write complex SQL queries and working with database objects in SQL server and Azure Cosmos DB
- Testing, debugging, diagnosing, and correcting errors and faults in an application.
- Review of test automation code and providing review feedback.
- CI/CD integration with cloud platform like Azure/AWS.
- Researching, consulting, analyzing and evaluating business application/requirement.
- Writing and maintaining Automation program code and framework to meet system requirements, system designs and technical specifications.
- Understanding of web and cloud tech stack
- Writing, updating, and maintaining technical program, end user documentation and technical specifications
- Work closely with the development and business teams to understand the functionality and providing advice, guidance, and expertise in developing proposals to team members before starting to write code & tests
- DB validation using SQL queries and reviewing the code quality
- Participate in Sprint planning meeting and daily stand ups to stay on top of things and report progress
- Implement and help the team embrace best automation practices to maintain quality
- Work closely with end users during UAT and help them in understand the application.
- Production issue analysis and help the end user to get the resolution on time
- Responsible for Design / Scripting Test scenarios and Review.
- Prepare and review Test Plans, Test Reports, and Impact Analysis Report & Root Cause Analysis Report.
- Interacting with customers/clients to solve the various issues they face and updating on the situation