See job description for details
Voice or Chat Bot Engineers looking for their next big opportunity Your new company
With a clear vision for the future and incredible growth this to banking organisation is looking to further invest in the development of their people and technology platforms and products in the financial sector.
These Software developers will work with a team of engineers to provide ongoing development and support of speech recognition and self-service applications. Your new role
As Chat Bot Engineer, or Voice Engineer these roles will centre around customer identification and authentication. Working with business operations to incorporate authentication into voice self-service and fraud Operations. What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- 3-5 years in application development using Python, Terraform, Node.js and Typescript.
- 2-5 years in Machine Learning or NLP.
- Experience developing, testing, and maintaining bots using technologies such as Amazon Lex, Google Dialog flow, IBM Watson, Azure Bot Service
- AWS Cloud experience
- Engineering CI/CD pipeline automation with GitHub, Jenkins, Ansible, Artifactory
- Agile methodologies using Jira, Rally or Confluence.
- Experienced with Microservices / API integration.
- Telephony experience desirable.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading banking organisation, that has massive development focus in the space of data and artificial intelligence. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508