Software Client Executive
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities About the Role
Leading a team upwards of 10 people both sales and technically minded, you will ensure our clients receive critical and timely care and response, you will have no problem providing a client first mentality from you and your team co located in Melbourne and Sydney. What will I be doing?
- Leading a highly skilled team and harnessing this in front of a client
- Prioritising the IBM message, and making this best fit for the customer
- Managing your business for your, the team's & the client's success (complex relationship management internally and externally)
Required Technical and Professional Expertise What skills will I need?
What experience will I need?
- Ability to prioritise and deal with a multitude of stakeholders at different levels.
- Demonstrate account management skills such as governance meetings with clients as well as managing delivery and support escalations.
- Demonstrate ability to build trust quickly with the clients, and be able to present to them with conviction; be both assertive, and have a combination of hunter and farmer skills.
- A client first mentality, providing a positive experience end to end, both from yourself and your team.
- You will have cross-industry with knowledge of the Financial Services and Telecommunications Sectors with ideally 5 + years of experience.
- Central to the role is to have a mix of both software selling and leadership experience.
- Experience dealing with challenging stakeholders in complex environments.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise