See job description for details
About The Role
- Provide support to the business and contribute to the professional development of the engineer community at ANZ
- Work with the project team to ensure customer satisfaction with project deliverables
- Join an innovative, flexible and collaborative work environment
- Role Location: 833 Collins Street, Melbourne
- Role Type: Fixed Term Contract (12 months)
As a SharePoint Engineer
in our Enterprise Data Governance
Tribe you will design, build, test and support applications and / or underlying bank infrastructure. This role will help develop information sharing platforms and tools to enable Enterprise Data Governance to store, share and manage digital information & communication, along with providing genuine solutions and professional services to ANZ colleagues.
We’re looking for a real workflow expert, who can not only design great solutions, but also document them in a way that enhances the user experience, and provides a solid platform for future development. About You
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Proficient experience of SharePoint Server Side and Client Side Object Model across versions 2010 to 2019 and SharePoint Online
- Solid understanding of the basics of SharePoint, ability to come up with innovative out-of-the-box solutions working in a locked down on-prem environment
- Extensive Experience with Nintex Forms and Nintex Workflows
- Experience in building sandboxed C#.Net solutions for SharePoint
- Experience of working with the SharePoint App model (provider hosted and/or SharePoint hosted)
- Experience of working with the AGILE methodology
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (to both technical and non-technical audiences)
- Proven track record to work to strict commercial deadlines
- Self-management and strong organisation skills
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Experience in UI/UX (HTML, CSS)
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're focused on seeing our people thrive just as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded. We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you and any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself. If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and searching for reference number AUS128789