See job description for details
IT Service Desk Engineer job available at growing MSP | Inner South | Permanent | Immediate start Your new company
A growing Managed Service Provider located in Melbourne's Inner South requires a Service Desk Engineer for a permanent vacancy commencing immediately. Your new role
In this exciting new role, you will be:
What you'll need to succeed
- Providing 2nd level IT support for clients.
- Supporting a broad range of clients to resolve high level IT issues escalated within the Service Desk.
- Performing technical support of servers, network and hardware.
- Assisting with the delivery of infrastructure projects.
- Delivering a high level of customer service and communication.
- Mentoring and training of Level 1 Service Desk Engineers.
- Participating in the on-call rotation.
To be successful in your application, you will need:
What you'll get in return
- Demonstrated experience of providing level 2 IT support both onsite and remote.
- Strong knowledge of Windows Server, Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Virtualisation, Backup technologies and Network troubleshooting.
- Highly developed troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working within a Managed Service Provider.
- Prior experience with ConnectWise, IT Glue and Kaseya toolsets is highly advantageous.
- A current driver's license and vehicle.
Working in an organisation where they develop and grow careers, you will be offered a competitive salary package. Working within a rapidly growing company, you will gain exposure to a broad range of technologies and projects. This organisation prides itself on internal promotion and career development and offers development training. Do not miss out! What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'Apply Now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com. LHS 297508