Service Desk Analyst (First Level Support)
The purpose and unique contribution of your role is to professionally provide first level technical support services and consultancy to IAG staff, partners and suppliers, ensuring a high level of customer service, within agreed Service Levels. Your role is responsible for logging, fixed on first contact resolution and assignment of reported incidents, problems and changes ensuring resolution is within agreed service levels.
Your role is the single point of contact for IT Support and therefore needs to understand the business requirements for service delivery, and to establish, maintain and enhance working relationships with IAG staff by building good rapport.
- Provide timely and high-quality resolutions to incidents and service requests on first contact, wherever possible, following agreed process guidelines, work practices and service standards.
- Maintain a strong customer service and problem resolution focus through effective communication with customers
- Strive to achieve and maintain individual and team metrics
- Attain superior call management and customer handling skills, identify areas ofbskill set requiring improvement and proactively take steps to address these areas
- Work with knowledge management and other resolver groups to gather and transfer knowledge to other team members
- Maintain an overview of current impacts to the business and provide information to assist with trend analysis
- Maintain a working knowledge of the processes and technology in the wider Infrastructure team.
- Assist with team administration and operations work as required.
- Demonstrate interpersonal and customer focus capability (essential)
- Strong problem solving, analytical skills, and ability to effectively multi task(essential)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (essential)
- Knowledge of Insurance or Financial Services products (preferred)
- Demonstrate previous experience of achieving SLA's (desired)
Qualifications and experience
- Tertiary qualification in Information technology, Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience (preferred)
- ITIL certification (preferred)
- Experience working in a Service Desk environment for a minimum of 1-2 years, preferably obtained in a large corporate environment
- Experience in providing superior customer service and a real understanding of meeting customer needs
- Knowledge of Service Delivery in a technology environment
This is a 3-month daily rate contract role, based at 23 Lakeside Drive, Burwood office in Victoria. With the intention to renew the contract for up to 12 months. Initially, the successful applicant will be working from their own home, with a laptop/tool of trade provided by IAG. Eventually, you will be working from the Burwood office.