See job description for details
IT Service Desk Analyst job available at cutting-edge organisation | 6-month contract | Immediate start Your new company
A cutting-edge Energy organisation based in Melbourne's CBD requires an IT Service Desk Analyst for a 6-month contract commencing immediately, with the potential for contract extension or permanency. This role offers a flexible working environment. Your new role
In this exciting new role, you will be the first point of contact for technical requests and incidents. You will be:
What you'll need to succeed
- Providing 1st and 2nd level support for the Melbourne offices.
- Performing account administration within Active Directory, Exchange and bespoke applications.
- Assisting with IT Service Desk projects.
- Ensuring technical issues are resolved within SLA's in calm and polite manner.
- Helping the Team Leader in the development of procedures and processes.
To be successful in your application, you will need:
What you'll get in return
- Demonstrated experience of working in a Service Desk environment.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft environments including Windows 7-10, Windows Server, Active Directory, Office 365 and Exchange.
- Good understanding of ITIL practices and methodologies.
- Excellent customer service & communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Current driver's license and access to a vehicle is required.
This is a 6-month contract that may be extended depending up on business needs. The IT team are friendly, professional and promote a great working environment. The role is based at the Melbourne CBD office, with occasional travel to the Geelong office required. A competitive hourly rate is on offer. Do not miss out! What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. LHS 297508