You and your new role:
If you're an experienced ServiceNow Developer who is looking to be part of a greenfield team with NAB, this is the role for you. As part of one of the biggest ServiceNow implementations in the region, You will have the opportunity to explore further skills and enhance your experience across the ServiceNow platforms.
You'll be developing on the NAB's ServiceNow platform working with a team accountable for the operational capability and the project uplifts to keep the platform current and to integrate other technologies into the platform. Your skills and experience:
- Strong experience as a ServiceNow Developer across the ITSM modules.
- A relevant ServiceNow certificate is mandatory
- Cloud, Cisco, Linux or Microsoft certification is advantageous.
- ITOM specialist, process strategy & framework, tool implementation.
- Experience in supporting discovery and service mapping in ServiceNow
- Sound knowledge of delivery methodologies and associated tools, with working experience in Agile delivery
- Effective communication skills with the ability to synthesise data and communicate findings in a meaningful way
- Demonstrated application of Risk Management fundamentals
- Experience in integrating with Splunk and AppDynamics is desirable
- ITIL certified preferred
We are proud to have dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, endorsed as an employer for Women by Work180, have an African Australian Inclusion Program, Grad Programs, and Traineeship and Internship Programs. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace. The benefits
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let's have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We'd love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert. Advertised:
30 Oct 2019 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time