Senior UX Designer
Senior Visual Designer
We’re excited by design
We’re a big bank with a simple ambition: extraordinary outcomes & experiences for our customers and staff.
To reach this goal we’ve appointed a Chief Design Officer, Opher Yom-Tov (previously IDEO & Westpac) to help us embed Human-Centered Design (HCD) principles into the creation of our products and services with our customers’ front and centre. We’ve also brought on the ex-CEO of Google Australia, Maile Carnegie, to help us accelerate our push into digital banking. What’s in it for you
Now, what about you?
- Flexible working. This family friendly culture is supported by peers and managers alike.
- Workplace Equality. In every sense of the word.
- “Dress for Your Day”. No need for a suit and tie. There’s an open and relaxed policy about what you can wear to work.
- And a heap of other benefits from education to volunteer leave to flexible working. Learn about these (and more) at https://www.anz.com.au/careers/life-at-anz/belong/
As a Senior UX Designer you’ll help us disrupt the not-for-profit sector and accelerate our vision to change how people give in a cashless society across an end-end design process. You’ll be charged with crafting fantastic experiences that our customers love. You’ll work in a collaborative, multi-disciplinary agile environment to conceive, test and iterate your ideas and designs. What we look for:
What else can you expect at ANZ?
- UX Designer with a track record of creating leading responsive web and mobile experiences
- A natural holistic thinker, when it comes to strategy you focus on the “bigger picture”
- Great with people and know how to build and maintain relationships, you’ll facilitate, communicate and negotiate with ease
- Experienced in leading and conducting user research – the insights form the basis of your design
- Collaborative in the true sense of the word, comfortable working with others in cross functional, agile and continuous delivery teams
- A pragmatic problem solver, hands on, takes ownership and gets things done
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Have technical experience across Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator and prototyping tools
Note: Please include a portfolio with your application.
- Be part of change. This is a golden opportunity to apply HCD principles to products and services that have a meaningful, long lasting impact on our customers. Backed by our CEO Shayne Elliott.
- Digital Customer Experience Centre. A custom made, state of the art space to bring in customers and make sure our designs are actually human centered.
- Guilds. We’ll give you the time each week to learn new skills, grow as a person and share intel with your team-mates.