Senior Test Analyst - Oracle
You and your new role
As a Senior Test Analyst, you will have strong experience testing in Oracle based environments specifically with ODI. This is an exciting opportunity to work across NAB's Wholesale Banking Treasury Risk Technology team which supports Kamakura Risk Manager supporting the Treasury business.
This team is all about working smarter and collaboratively, offering flexible working hours and career progression for their employees primarily focused on AWS training and certifications. This role also offers progression down the track into Automation Testing. Your key responsibilities will include:
Your skills and experience:
- Provide detailed estimates for testing effort on changes for various risk technology assets.
- Developing test strategies, test plans, and test cases.
- Executing tests and test reporting using the organizations standards and tools.
- Working closely with business representatives to understand requirements/design and formulate the appropriate test scenarios
- Participate in regular Quality Assurance reviews of test deliverables and other SDLC processes to ensure adherence to standards, accuracy and completeness.
- On-going management of test environments and infrastructure that will facilitate productive and reliable test executions.
- Engage in and sometimes responsible for improvement initiatives involving testing processes or tools such as automation and test case management.
Desirable Technical skills:
- Strong experience testing across Oracle environments
- Proven experience with ODI (Oracle Data Integrator)
- Sound knowledge in CI tools such as Jenkins, Bamboo
- Experience across Jira, Confluence extended Atlassian suite for tracking management
- Experience using Control M scheduling tool.
- Sound knowledge of Windows Operating platforms/Linux
- Experience with Database or Perl Scripting
Your new team
- Experience working with SQL Database, however primary focus is Oracle
- Sybase experience is desirable
- Some exposure to Automation is desirable but not mandatory
- Knowledge of software configuration management practices
We know that life's about more than money. That's why we're so driven to ensure we deliver a great a banking experience to our customers. When things go wrong we work rapidly to set them right for our customers ensuring a coordinated response across the NAB group. We're NAB.
We are proud to have dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, endorsed as an employer for Women by Work180, have an African Australian Inclusion Program, Grad Programs, and Traineeship and Internship Programs. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace. The benefits:
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let's have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We'd love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert. Advertised:
08 Nov 2019 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time