Senior Solution Delivery Manager, Data and Analytics
- Must have strong data and analytics expertise
- Full time, permanent role with excellent benefits
- Join a growing technology team in Melbourne CBD
AustralianSuper is Australia's largest super fund and is for all Australians and businesses. We put members first in everything we do with the goal of helping to create the best possible retirement outcome. Here's where you come in...
Reporting to the Program Delivery Lead this role sits within Technology Services and Enterprise Technology to pro-actively deliver a project/portfolio initiatives that improve the technology-based member and colleague experience across AustralianSuper.
The role will be working with a dedicated team of technology experts to enable designing, developing, testing technology solutions and releasing them to drive member colleague experience benefits. For initiatives that require building new technology services and associated capabilities.
The successful candidate will have proven expertise in leading user-centric and customer-centric outcomes in Data and Analytics Domain and have depth of experience in agile delivery practices. You'll need...
- 10+ years' experience in Technology projects and/or portfolio management, including Data and Analytics Domain
- Depth of proven experience in delivering initiatives utilising agile techniques
- Strategic thinking with proven experience in leading transformation program
- Collaborative articulate and persuasive leader who can serve as an effective member of the senior leadership leaders of the Fund
- High level of personal integrity as well as the ability to professionally handle confidential matters
- Commercially astute, with strong financial management, supplier management, and negotiation skills
- Experienced in operating in a hybrid (insourced & outsourced) operating environment with strong vendor management skills
- Experienced in managing global teams is highly advantageous
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science and relevant certifications in project management, such as, Prince2 or PMP
We believe embracing diversity in thought and perspective helps introduce new and better ways of doing business, delivering better outcomes for our members. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
If you would like the opportunity to work in a challenging, growing and rapidly evolving environment to deliver outstanding results that benefit members, please apply now! Agencies please note: this vacancy is being managed directly by AustralianSuper's Recruitment team. We will contact our preferred agency partners should we require additional support. Thank you.