Senior Risk Analyst
Established in Melbourne in 2015, Airwallex is a global payments fintech company transforming the way businesses move and manage money globally. We have built a global financial infrastructure platform to help businesses transact, collect and pay across 130+ countries and 50+ currencies, without the constraints of the traditional global financial system.
Airwallex is Australia's fastest growing fintech unicorn. We've grown to 13 global locations and have raised over $500 million in funding. Airwallex has been recognised in Forbes' Cloud 100 2020, and placed in the Top 50 of KPMG's Global Fintech100 two years in a row. To support our ambitious growth plans, we're looking for smart, collaborative and passionate people who are looking to make a genuine impact.
As part of the Australian Operations & Risk Team, this newly created role will help deliver Australia's risk operations and is expected to drive standards in risk reduction and customer outcomes. Done through the completion of risk assessments, rules, processes and operational excellence to ensure our current and future customers have a seamless experience with Airwallex and we protect all parties we interact with. We expect you to have strong attention to detail and an excellent understanding on fraud related topics.
What you'll do:
- Analyse and investigate patterns and trends related to risks and controls
- Support the launches of new products and use cases from a fraud / risk perspective
- Create new processes, decision rules and policies for our operations team
- Manage SLAs and deadlines to meet team and company goals
- Understand regulatory landscape and compliance requirements to further improve our investigations and rules
- Ensure adherence to local and Global Compliance policies and procedures
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- The willingness to learn new processes and develop skills at a fast pace
- Knowledge of at least one of the following areas - Card Issuing, Payment Acceptance, Credit Risk, Merchant Risk
- Strong analytical skills - SQL preferred but not required.
- Experience working in a global environment preferred but not required.
- Experience in FinTech or start-up experience preferred but not required.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don't regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.