Senior Remuneration & Benefits Specialist
Your new company
This financial institution is looking for a talented Remuneration & Benefits Specialist to help them work towards an exciting and new project being rolled out in the business. This will be a permanent position working with a collaborative and passionate team. Your new role
Reporting to the Remuneration Manager you will be responsible for:
What you'll need to succeed
- Work closely with line managers to give advice on job evaluation, classification and market benchmarking for new and existing positions within the company.
- Ensure positions are graded correctly and remuneration decisions are made in accordance with the principles and policies of the company.
- Plan and deliver programs of work/projects
- Offering reward consulting, advice and analysis services
- Provide subject matter expertise and consulting support
- Work towards projects to agreed timeframes and budgets.
- Continuous improvement actives with the key stakeholders
What you'll get in return
- Experience in applying complex remuneration knowledge
- Including international salary and benefits practices/frameworks/laws/regulations regarding remuneration and benefit practices.
- Experience in the design and implementation of remuneration and reward frameworks.
- Strong Stakeholder Management Skills and Consulting capability.
- Excellent communication Skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving, excel and financial modelling skills.
- Large Complex Corporate organisation experience.
You will work in a dynamic, fast-paced office of a market leading organisation. The role will be challenging and rewarding, with a chance for further career progression opportunities. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email Sarah.Blain@Hays.com.au
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508