Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG Australia
- 24 Feb 18
See job description for details
- Commercial Building Inspections & Reporting
- UK educated Chartered Building Surveyor (MRICS) or UK educated B.Sc Building Surveyor preferred
- Technical Due Diligence experience an advantage
Your new role:
KPMG has a specialist property consultancy business providing Chartered Building Surveying services to Australasian property investors, owners, tenants, financiers and asset managers.
A Chartered Building Surveyor is required to assist a small team with professional reporting instructions. Good building knowledge & technical expertise required.
You will excel in this role if you have first class technical skills and an inquisitive and searching attitude to building reports. Good salary & prospects working in young dynamic team.
You bring to the role:
You will have the core competencies that include:
- Good knowledge of buildings and properties and the problems and issues to look for when dealing with due diligence assessments
- The ability to write and present a cohesive, coherent and technically sound report for readership by high level executives
- Excellent liaison skills with fellow engineers and consultants to be able to source relevant information for compilation in reports and assessments
- A very professional demeanour that will allow interaction with high level property executives in formal and informal settings
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online.
Advertised: 31 Jan 2018 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 28 Feb 2018 AUS Eastern Daylight Time