Senior Oracle ERP Cloud Consultant - Finance or Procurement
Job Description: Job Description
A wholly owned DXC company, Red Rock is the largest independent provider of Oracle consulting and managed services in Australia and New Zealand. Established in 1998, Red Rock provides a complete service continuum around the Oracle stack and employs over 600 Oracle professionals across ANZ.
We are seeking Oracle ERP Cloud - Finance / Procurement Consultants
within DXC Red Rock delivery team. Within this team all consultants will be assigned to customer engagements. Such assignments will be matched to the consultant's functional and business skills so that customers can benefit from their skills. This will be done either by means of a project delivered by DXC Red Rock or as an individual that augments the customer's team.
The ideal candidate would have experience solutioning using SaaS ERP Cloud products and understand the changes an organisation undertakes to transition. The Successful Candidate Will Have The Following Responsibilities
• Exhibit exemplary professional conduct at all times;
• Understand the scope of work DXC Red Rock is engaged to deliver and the role that will be performed in its delivery;
• Report any deviances to the DXC Red Rock project manager or to the DXC Red Rock practice manager;
• Perform typical functional tasks commensurate with product implementation including but not limited to:
• Requirements definition and gathering;
• Gap assessment documentation;
• Functional design documentation;
• Product functionality demonstration;
• Test script formulation;
• Test cycle support (CRP, SIT, UAT etc.)
• Data migration and reconciliation;
• Testing and remediation; and
• Any other tasks related to product implementation, enhancements or remediation in alignment with Oracle implementation methodology.
• In the case where a consultant is between projects, the consultant will be assigned internal tasks. These will help DXC Red Rock build IP, contribute to presales activities and prepare for the next project; and
• From time to time consultants will be asked to extend their knowledge and learn new products that can benefit DXC Red Rock's customers.
The successful candidate is expected to have the following skills and experience:
• Great verbal and written communication
• Experience in formulating and delivering workshops
• Demonstrable design and configuration experience covering at least 10 of the modules noted below:
• General Ledger;
• Cash Management;
• Supplier portal
• Advanced Collections;
• Project Accounting Billing;
• Project Accounting Costing;
• Fixed Assets; and
• Related modules
• Demonstrable experience in implementing end to end financial processes covering at least
4 of the following end to end processes:
• Record to Report;
• Procure to Pay;
• Order to Cash;
• Project accounting and administration;
• Manufacturing; and
• Warehouse management.
• Competent in the SDLC process typical of customers that use EBS/ERP cloud
• Knowledge of AIM and OUM documentation
• At least 2 end to end implementations.
• More than 10 years of consulting experience preferably from an EBS background.
This pivotal role provides an excellent opportunity to join a progressive and growth-oriented practice within a leading organisation with substantial career opportunity. DXC Culture & Benefits:
DXC Technology is dedicated to 'putting its people first'. We offer competitive remuneration; benefits, training and career opportunities and a culture that demonstrates our employees are our priority.
Some of our benefits include but not limited to:
How to Apply
- DXC University
- Education Assistance
- Reward & Recognition
- Staff Referral Program
- Novated Leasing
- Health Insurance (discount program)
- Volunteer Days / Emergency Services
If you have the above skill set, and if you would like to be part of a culture that rewards performance and encourages ideas, then please press the "apply now" button below and submit your resume.