See job description for details
About The Role
- An opportunity to join a collaborative, innovative, and high-performing team
- Interact with a wide range of clients, stakeholders, departments and service providers
- Build your career your way
Role Location: 833 Collins Street, Docklands VIC 3008
Role Type: 12 Month Opportunity
As the Retail Modelling Senior Analyst, you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of credit scoring models/assessment tools, strategies and capital estimate modelling of PD, EAD and LGD that apply to retail portfolios across the credit life cycle. Portfolio management knowledge and project management skills are required to execute GRM processes and methodologies. You are expected to work independently or with minimal supervision and provide guidance and support to junior members of the team.
In this role, you can expect to undertake the following activities:
- Assist in project scope to ensure business expectations are understood by all stakeholders
- Assist with the project management across the design and development of required analytical solutions
- Ensuring clear & effective lines of communication with business units, systems and retail risk
- Assist with managing expectations of business unit and delivery of projects to agreed timelines
- Development of statistically derived models in line with ANZ methodology standards for use across the credit life cycle
- Development of Capital Estimates in line with ANZ methodology standards
- Development of lending strategies
- Development of analytical solutions that are fit for purpose
- Ensure all Global Retail Models documentation standards are adhered to across project
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Graduate qualifications in statistics, operations research or mathematics
- Strong analytical, numerical, research and problem solving skills
- Well-developed written and verbal skills
- Project Management skills
- Good understanding of Retail portfolios
- Advanced Statistical software skills (e.g. SAS, R, Python, MATLAB, Julia)
- Advanced Microsoft Office applications knowledge
- Significant experience of using core banking systems and data warehouses within ANZ
- An understanding of credit scoring and portfolio management techniques
- An understanding of capital estimates methodology
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key needs inherent requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics. We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number Taleo Job Cod e (AUS125248)