Senior Manager - Business Information Security
What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating many opportunities for people like YOU - people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
The Business Information Security is a global team responsible for ensuring all security risks on Client Delivery engagements are managed end to end and establish trust across a wide variety of exciting engagements. The group frequently engages with our business leaders and customers to identify, assess and mitigate security risks. The team is also the primary touchpoint between the wider Corporate Security Community to deliver our security obligations to customers.
Cognizant requires Information Security leaders to expand, lead and manage the security improvements across Asia-Pacific (APAC) region, particularly within Australia and New Zealand. Candidates will have a proven ability in Security Governance, Risk and Compliance with a solid background in Security Engineering, Architecture and Program Management. Work Location:
Any where in Australia Your day will look like: Security Governance
Security Risk And Control Management
- Manage and implement security Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) for our wide variety of client delivery engagements within the region, including banking, insurance, mining, telco and public sectors.
- Observe and apply regional and international cyber security and privacy laws, frameworks and standards such as ISO 27001, NIST-CSF, APRA CPS, Privacy Act, GDPR, IRAP ISM, PSPF, CII and Essential Eight.
- Work with the Business Information Security Officer (BISO) and affiliated Centre of Excellence (CoE) leaders to ensure organisational practices align with business objectives and evolving threat landscape.
Engage with variety of stakeholders and business leaders to apply end-to-end risk management principles guided by business context and risk appetite. You will also identify, assess and respond to risks and develop security management and data protection plan for key accounts: identify assets & threat vectors as well as conduct periodic risk and control assessments of our adherence to obligations and security management plan. Security Operations & Program Management
You will manage third party or client audit/security assessment activities such as SOC report, PCI-DSS and ISO 27001 and plan audit scope and schedules. You will also assist the delivery team to review Technical Solution Designs and Secure SDLC processes to ensure IT products and services are foundationally secure in accordance to risk appetite. Developing Security Training and Awareness materials, and facilitating awareness sessions also form a part of the role. Qualifications & Certifications
Who can Apply: Prefer Australian / New Zealand Citizen / Permanent Resident
- Bachelor's degree or above in a related field or equivalent experience
- Rlevant security certifications such as CISA, CISSP, CRISC, CISM or equivalent
- Experience in managing internal Information Security functions for a highly regulated industry
- 10+ years of Cyber Security experience
- 5+ years of management experience
- Knowledge in security frameworks such as ISO 27001, NIST-CSF, ISM, PSPF, etc.
- Experience in attaining certifications or attestations such as ISO 27001, SOC report, PCI, etc.
- Experience with Security Infrastructure Design Engineering or Architecture
- Experience in Project/Program Management
- An excellent communicator, your stakeholder engagement skills and ability to convey complex security risks and their control mitigations in a concise and business-relevant manner will ensure your success. You are tactical, strategic and have a "delivery outcome" approach. Pragmatic, you are comfortable recommending risk mitigation that balances cost and business value. A strong collaborator, you are a team player.
If you feel this opportunity suits you, or Cognizant is the type of organisation you would like to join, we want to have a conversation with you! Please apply directly with us.
For a complete list of open opportunities with Cognizant, visit http://www.cognizant.com/careers
Cognizant is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities. Successful candidates will be required to undergo a background check.