Senior IT Specialist
What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating many opportunities for people like YOU - people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative, and successful. Moreover, this is your chance to be part of the success story. Job Description:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strong Knowledge on Object oriented languages - Java, Python, C#
- Core Knowledge on Telecom and Retail Products such as Siebel CRM and Salesforce CRM and Splunk, OMFUL, AXIS, AUTOCAT, Promise, LISA, Kenan.
- SME in Automation Frameworks using Selenium with TDD(TestNG/Junit) and BDD(Cucumber), Tricentis Tosca (Tosca Robotic Process Automation), Rest and Soap Automation, Mainframes, Putty (Linux boxes).
- Highly detailed oriented ability on Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins, Bamboo and build tools such as Maven, Gradle, Nexus OSS and extensive experience in SCM tools like GitHub, Bit Bucket and Mercurial.
- Must be proficient in DB (Oracle, MySQL) and in Triggers and Procedures.
- Ability work in Agile and Waterfall models with knowledge in test management tools such as JIRA, Confluence and HPALM/QC.
- Must be certified in Tricentis AS1, AS2 and AE1
- Hands on experience in OSS and BSS architecture in telecom domain
- Hands on experience on MAXIM, SFDC (Salesforce), ssOrchestration (OMFUL) applications test execution experience is must
- Automation experience with TOSCA is must
- Experience on Telecom products like AXIS, FLEXCAB, RASS-P and MICA and other large and complex provisioning/Billing applications in the telecom domain is required.
- Experience in working with future team / DevOps model - CI/CD, TDD, BDD
- Experience in virtualizing services using CA LISA and DevTest
- Performance testing experience in CICD using Jenkins/Bamboo
- Experience in UI Automation Tools - Selenium Web driver, Cucumber
- On hands experience in writing test plans,
- On hands execution experience in Integration testing
- Expertise in performance testing and engineering tools including LoadRunner, Performance Centre, JMeter, JProfiler
- Experience in APM tool like Dynatrace and Splunk
- Prefer to have selenium knowledge
- Assess the impacted changes and provide estimated efforts
- Defect management process experience, participate in triage calls with internal and external stakeholders
- Participate in daily stand-up/ Sprint meetings with stakeholders
$82,000 to $92,000 Next steps
If you feel this opportunity suits you, or Cognizant is the type of organization you would like to join, we want to have a conversation with you! Please apply directly with us. For a complete list of open opportunities with Cognizant, visit http://www.cognizant.com/careers Cognizant is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities. Successful candidates will be required to undergo a background check.