See job description for details
IT Senior Project Engineer job available | Melbourne or Sydney | Permanent | Immediate start Your new company
A National IT Service Provider requires a Senior Project Engineer to join its Professional Services team for a permanent role commencing immediately, to be based in Melbourne or Sydney. The company promotes a collaborative and supportive work environment, offering exposure to leading technologies and flexible work arrangements. Your new role
Within this challenging and rewarding position, you will be responsible for:
What you'll need to succeed
- Undertaking and performing network, systems and cloud project implementation and deployment duties.
- Providing Pre-Sales support and Consulting services to clients.
- Effectively manage, triage and troubleshoot level 3 IT issues to an ITIL framework.
- Leading and coordinating technical staff based on customer requirements.
- Designing and deploying solutions for Cloud Migrations, Virtualisation, Networking, Servers, Storage and Backups.
- Undertaking research and development duties.
- Assisting with escalated complex technical support requirements.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
What you'll get in return
- Demonstrated experience designing and implementing Cloud, Systems, Network and Security solutions.
- Experience mentoring and leading a team.
- Strong experience Office 365 migrations, Azure, Windows Server, Citrix, VMware / Hyper-V and SANs.
- Demonstrated experience delivering network infrastructure projects (Firewalls, Switches, Routers, LAN/WAN, Load Balancing, VPN and Voice).
- A tertiary education in Information Technology as well as Azure, Microsoft, Cisco, VMware and Citrix certifications are beneficial.
- Proven experience working within the Professional Services team in a Consultancy or a Managed Service Provider is highly beneficial.
- Current driver's license and access to a car.
Working in an organisation where they develop and grow careers, you will be offered an excellent salary package, working across a supportive and collaborative team. This organisation prides itself on internal promotion and career development and offers development training. Do not miss out! What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. LHS 297508