Senior Full Stack Developer (React.js)
At NAB, it's all about our people reaching their full potential.
NAB is transforming its digital customer and banker facing experiences and underlying application platforms to run on cloud infrastructure, taking advantage of the tools and techniques you may expect to see in world leading tech companies globally. But it's not just about the tech, we are investing heavily in our people too, so if you have an appetite to learn, an appetite to grow and an appetite to elevate others around you, then NAB is the place for you.
The role of the Senior Full Stack Developer will provide critical thinking and a high degree of technical innovation and attention to detail, while being recognised as a trusted advisor to the team and stakeholders. The characteristics include being versatile, displaying leadership qualities and enthusiasm to take on new problems across the full SDLC, ultimately assisting in moving technology forward. Your new role awaits
As an experienced top-notch full-stack developer, you will help grow our developer team. In addition, you will be involved from conception to completion with projects that are technologically sound and aesthetically impressive. Role Responsibilities:
Your new team
- The "go to" person for all technical related issues and opportunities within the team
- Accountable and responsible for designing and documenting the solutions that the team delivers
- Responsible for quality, code review, code coverage, gate keeper for pull requests.
- Follow and contribute to enterprise standards, patterns and re-useable code.
- Drive tech spikes and POCs and issue resolution and be available during times of incidents for root cause analysis
- As a mini-app developer you will be developing cutting edge customer experiences.
- Responsible for development of new highly-responsive, web-based user interface
- Construct visualizations that are able to depict vast amounts of data
- Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it
- React.js developer experience along with JavasScript, HTML and REST APIs
- Ideally Cloud Qualified or worked in a cloud environment
You will be joining a collaborative, fast paced and agile team that is passionate about creating a fantastic digital experience. The team is in the midst of our biggest transformation to date, as we accelerate our Digital transformation onto the cloud; You will be playing a thought leadership role in driving modern teach and leading DevOps practices into the team. Why NAB?
We believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too.We are the bank that backs the bold who move Australia forward.
We are proud to have dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, endorsed as an employer for Women by Work180, have an African Australian Inclusion Program, Grad, Traineeship and Internship Programs. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace. The benefits:
From education and volunteer leave, to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let's have a serious, but informal chat, about who you are and what drives you. We'd love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert. Advertised:
04 Nov 2019 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time