See job description for details
| CBD Location | Attractive Salary | 12 Month FTC | Your new company
This company is now recognised as a significant contributor to life in Australia, creating multifaceted communities where people thrive. Your new role
As a Senior Financial Accountant provide technical, statutory, and reporting support for our client's company. You will report to the Financial Controller and Finance Manager and have opportunities to further progress in the business.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Prepare month-end financial closing, ledger reconciliation and reporting.
- Prepare quarterly and annual group financial reporting package to HQ.
- Prepare year-end adjustments, GL reconciliation, accruals, revenue and cost of sales allocation.
- Liaise with internal and external parties for annual statutory audits and financial statement preparation.
- Ongoing development and improvement of reporting templates, tools and processes to ensure consistent and efficient reporting.
- Seek continuous improvement of financial accounting processes to enable the delivery of an efficient and stream-lined service, documenting changes to processes and procedures.
- Assist monthly cashflow management including forecast, internal approval, cash operation.
- Liaise with Project Management Partners to review relevant entities' financial reports and technical accounting matters.
What you'll need to succeed
- Good English and Mandarin communication skills.
- Qualified CA or CPA.
- Familiar with IFRS and AASB
- Experienced in Chinese financial reporting template.
- Property industry background or accounting firm background.
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
- Attractive Salary 100k - 125k
- 12 Month FTC
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- CBD Location
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Dylan.email@example.com or Maddison.firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508