Senior Executive, Anti Money Laundering (AML)
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia Melbourne Victoria AU
- Permanent, Full time
- Russell Reynolds Associates Australia Pty Ltd
- 04 Apr 18 2018-04-04
This financial services organisation has grown to be one of Australia and New Zealand’s most respected banks. To serve customers better, maintaining a strong AML and financial crime governance and oversight framework is vital to growing and sustaining their business and achieving trust and confidence in their industry. • Global responsibility for enterprise wide AML strategy • Deliver future ready customer focussed governance & compliance • World-class, best practice focus
This senior leadership position will be responsible for the enterprise wide AML strategy across all lines of business and operations globally. A critical focus will be to ensure accountability and clear lines of responsibility and governance across the organisation, and the creation of world-class monitoring and surveillance programs based on best practice. This role will provide leadership in the creation and management of future ready AML policies, elevating risk sensitivities, and fostering a culture of heightened compliance sensitivity and compliance.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Extensive experience leading an AML or financial crime governance function in a complex financial services organisation or another heavily regulated global organisation;
- A deep understanding of AML requirements at a global level;
- Previously led large-scale enterprise wide transformation projects that incorporated proactive and innovation solutions to address business challenges and achieve organisational goals and objectives;
- Proven leadership experience at the Group Executive level and strong relationships with industry regulators and global risk organisations;
- Developed and led a high performing team, preferably through a period of change; and
- Relevant tertiary and post graduate qualifications.
To apply for this role please send your application to: email@example.com