Senior Developer - Microservices
Assist this like-minded, collaborative team bring its architecture into the 21st Century.
Take on a role that's about more than money
This exciting role is within a very interesting space at NAB. This opportunity will see you taking up the huge amount of work on offer transitioning legacy systems to an API microservices platform. You will be well positioned to work across multiple platforms with exposure to AWS. Your new role awaits you:
You will be charged with providing technology based services to the Card Services Design, Development & Testing practice. You will be passionate and drive continuous improvement of our applications & people across the Cards Technology assets related to Microservice delivery utilising NAB's chosen Cloud Service providers (includes AWS, Azure & Google) between internal and external systems to meet project change demand. You are:
What will you bring:
- Takes ownership/accountability for the investigation of requirements and come up with technology solutions
- Delivers components of detailed design specifications; Contribute and own the development of standards and quality assurance.
- To design and deliver quality microservice and cloud based solutions that benefit our customers and stakeholders
Other experience covers:
- 7+ years of general IT experience delivering changes to a technical asset or service with experience in a leadership role using Continuous Improvement and Continual Delivery techniques
- Proven experience using API's and microservices utilising Cloud Services Including:
- Linux/Unix Shell Scripting, Java Programming, Clean Coding, Git, Jenkins2, Gradle, Docker, REST APIs, SQL
- Strong analytical / problem-solving skills, Test Driven Development approaches, Experience with Automated UI Testing, Unit Testing and Dependency Injection
- Experience in development/support of Cards Asset specific applications (VisionPlus, TRAMS, MBS, MBS, ACAP)
We know that life's about more than money. That's why we're so driven to do great things in the tech and digital space. We are rapidly building top-notch data and analytics platforms in the cloud, with a new culture and ways of working; adopting FinTech start-up mentality and financial innovation. We are working more agile than ever, so that we can deliver a great banking experience to our customers.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status.
We embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we serve.
For full job details and to apply go to nab.com.au/careers Advertised:
08 Nov 2019 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time