To make a difference, you need to be different. We rely on the diversity of our people to help us find new ways to create healthy change in people's lives. Our dream is to help people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives by encouraging them to make positive lifestyle changes one step at a time. Do you like doing things differently? Do you want to make a difference in people's lives? If so, then we want to hear from you. The Opportunity:
In this 6-month max term contract role as a Senior Developer, you will be involved in the analysis, design, development, support, and enhancement of software products services across AIA Australia. You will report to the Team Leader and assist in the influencing and monitoring of key elements of the development and deployment of the technical solution. To do this successfully you will:
Successful applications will demonstrate:
- Design code, unit test and build and deploy complex software components
- Define technical solutions through gaining details business requirements
- Partner with development teams, both local and offshore and vendors to deliver the software solutions on organizational solution architecture
- Conduct ongoing code review and prepare relevant quality documentation
- Provide support to the tech lead with solution designing
Why choose AIA:
- Strong experience in java programming with the ability to do code level design, implement and deliver the requirements of user stories
- Proven experience in working in an Agile environment
- Proven experience in the use of:
- JAVA 8 / JEE
- Spring boot 1.3.x, Spring MVC, JPA, Hibernate, Spring Data
- Webservice experience using JAX-WS and RESTful web services.
- Build Tools - Maven, Gradle
- IDEs -IntelliJ, Eclipse, RAD
- Source code repositories - GIT, SVN.
- JIRA/Rally and other tracking tools.
- Experience with Databases such as DB2/Oracle
- CI and CD Experience with Jenkins/Hudson/Bamboo
At AIA, we've made a promise to help people live healthier, longer, better lives. And it starts with our own people.
Please note that applications close on Sunday 11th April 2021. Recruitment Agencies
- Access our training and development to build on your current skills
- Career development through internal mobility opportunities
- Work for a business helping millions of Australians and make a difference to someone's life everyday
- Access additional leave days a year to recharge and refresh yourself
- Enjoy wonderful Health and Wellbeing initiatives that support you
- Work with supportive and inclusive managers
- Flexible working arrangements
: Our Talent team does not require any recruitment agency support. Interested Candidates
: Apply using the ' Apply
' button. No emailed applications accepted. For general enquiries only, contact:
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.