- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Experian Singapore
- 26 Apr 19
Experian is looking for a Senior Developer to join our Targeting team.
The Experian Targeting team solves a wide range of problems for our customers using a market leading portfolio of products, data and services. The product development team helps research, develop and maintain our portfolio; as a Senior Developer, you'll use your experience and expertise in both standard and cutting edge back-end technology to develop high quality products.
Mandatory: Java, Springboot, Spring Core, Spring Batch, Micro Services, REST API, RabbitMQ or Kafka, docker/Kubernetes, NoSQL (MONGODB), SQL Server/Oracle, ElasticSearch, JUnit, Agile
Desirable: Angular, Open Shift, AWS/Azure, .NET
Strong hands-on software design and development and a deep and broad understanding of Java. Significant experience of agile development practices - TDD, BDD, automated builds, continuous integration, tooling to monitor code quality.
Full fluency in all or most of these:
- Configuration management tools - e.g. Git
- Automation and building frameworks - e.g. Ant/Maven
- Code quality & Security tools: SonarQube and Veracode
- Unit testing frameworks - e.g. JUnit
- BDD frameworks - e.g. JBehave
- Mocking frameworks, e.g. Mockito, Easymock
- Functional testing frameworks, e.g. Selenium
- CI tools, e.g. Jenkins, CruiseControl
- Continuous delivery with dependency management solutions such as Nexus
Significant exposure to platform-level development - services (Web Services, RESTful services), API design and enterprise integration patterns, messaging technologies (JMS, MQ, or similar).
Production system experience - including the impact of software and system design decisions on manageability, supportability, troubleshooting.
Experience with deployment, monitoring and management technologies, e.g. profiling tools, Chef/Puppet, Capistrano, JMX, Nagios etc)
Experience messaging/data streaming queuing systems, e.g. ZeroMQ, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, Kafka, etc.
Exposure to Mobile Security concepts like encryption, hashing and token verification.
Good to have
- Any other languages, e.g. Python, C++ and .NET are a plus.
- Knowledge of cloud computing frameworks, e.g. AWS, Azure is a plus.
- Experience using infrastructure management tools like Docker, Vagrant, Pupptet, Ansible a plus.
- Experience using DevOps tools, e.g. Jenkins, TeamCity, SONAR
- Experience working in Agile environment.
- Database technologies - RDBMS and NoSQL.
Background & Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of related experience is required
- Strong programming, troubleshooting, analytical & problem solving skills
- We're working with exciting new data and technology
- We're a driven team but we don't forget to celebrate success
- We offer strong career and international options for high performers
- We invest heavily in our products and our people