Senior Consultants & Managers - KPMG Forensic
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG Australia
- 17 Nov 17
See job description for details
- Interested in the world of Forensic Disputes, Investigations, Technology and Analytics?
- Looking for an exciting role preventing, detecting and investigating Financial Crime?
- Develop your technical, innovation, collaboration and investigative skills with our experts
KPMG Forensic assists clients prevent, detect and respond to fraud, bribery, corruption, money laundering, misconduct, cybercrime and other financial crime issues as well as regulatory compliance and resolving commercial disputes. We help clients protect their business by providing assistance where facts and figures do not agree, where behaviour does not comply with expectations or where advice is needed in relation to legal and regulatory requirements. Our range of services includes anti-fraud, bribery and corruption risk management, developing and implementing regulatory compliance frameworks, forensic intelligence, technology, analytics, investigations, dispute advisory and expert witness services.
Due to continued growth and success, our Melbourne offices have several opportunities across our core Forensic, Financial Crime and Forensic Technology & Analytics teams. This is also an opportunity to expand your skills and gain exposure to a wide range of clients.
Your new role
Responsibilities as a Senior Consultant/Manager would include some of the following depending on role:
- Writing high quality independent expert, dispute advisory or investigation reports
- High quality analysis and presentation of financial and other analysis
- Forensic investigation, interviewing and review of electronic and other documentation
- Financial crime prevention, detection, investigation and regulatory compliance reviews
- Identification, preservation, collection and analysis of digital evidence
- Conducting technical Computer Forensic analysis, eDiscovery management
- Cyber Incident Response and presentation of digital evidence
- Managing junior staff
You would bring some or all of the following to the role:
- Experience of working in a Forensic practice or an exceptional qualified Chartered Accountant
- A tertiary qualification in business, information technology and/or justice would be an advantage
- A passion for Forensic work and natural curiosity
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong teamwork skills including willingness to train junior team members
- The ability to work autonomously
- A willingness to travel
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online.
Advertised: 01 Nov 2017 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 17 Nov 2017 AUS Eastern Daylight Time