Senior Consultant, Security Engineer
You & your new role
We are looking for a capable Security Engineer, who possesses both deep and wide expertise in the security space.
You will make things more secure by protecting system boundaries, keeping cloud infrastructure and network devices (virtual and physical) hardened against attacks and securing highly sensitive data. Qualified candidates will have a background in security architecture or security/systems engineering. Accountabilities:
- Engineer, implement and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, cloud infrastructure networks and information/data
- Design security architecture and develop detailed cyber security designs
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols
- Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure deployments/topologies
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
- Ensure that the company knows as much as possible, as quickly as possible about security incidents
- Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions for further system security enhancement
What you will bring:
Your new team
- Strong background in identity management focused on OIDC, Auth0 and OAuth
- Proven implementations against OWASP top 10
- Serverless, Microservice & Container based security controls.
- Implementation of static application security testing (SAST) from within deployment pipelines
- Design and Architecture experience (Evolutionary, Resilient)
- Experience securing AWS Services and working with public cloud and certification (AWS, Azure or GCP)
- Continuous Delivery Engineering - pipeline tooling (Linux, GitHub, Jenkins, Artifactory, SonarQube, Checkmarx, Jira, Confluence)
- Experience in architecture/engineering experience.
We know that life's about more than money. That's why we're so driven to do great things in the tech and digital space. We are rapidly building top-notch data and analytics platforms in the cloud, with a new culture and ways of working; adopting FinTech start-up mentality and financial innovation. We are working more agile than ever, so that we can deliver a great banking experience to our customers. We're NAB
We are proud to have dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, endorsed as an employer for Women by Work180, have an African Australian Inclusion Program, Grad Programs, and Traineeship and Internship Programs. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace. The Benefits
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let's have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We'd love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert. Advertised:
30 Oct 2019 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time