Senior Consultant Release
A career that gives you more
You will represent Integrated Environments and Release (IE&R) services in supporting Major Portfolios/Programs/Projects or Platforms (Assets) and consult them in navigating the testing and delivering their integrated change for NAB and our customers. Responsibilities:
What you will bring:
- Font end engagement for IE&R and Major Portfolios/ Programs / Projects or Platforms (Assets), acting as SME/trusted adviser delivering IE&R Services for them, in line with the broader IE&R Service Strategy, enabling successful delivery to production and smooth transition to BAU (Hypercare).
- For the supported portfolio/program/project/platforms:
- Develop IE&R Services strategy and delivery approach
- Create the integrated testing and implementation solution
- Collaborate with the Project Managers, Asset teams, Quality Engineers, Solution Architects, Platforms
- and Delivery Centers to develop/scope integrated testing and implementation solution strategy/plans and
- monitor delivery according to those plans, ensuring time and quality goals are met.
- Reporting to business owners, to IE&R Planning Manager and rest of IE&R Leadership Team
- Ensure adherence to IE&R processes, governance and procedures and identification, assessment, mitigation and monitoring of risks
- Knowledge of asset development and support
- Strong knowledge of Release and Environment Delivery Management services
- Significant experience in managing technologies and associated risks
- Experience in resource allocation, shaping priorities, and managing different skills within a team
- High level communication skills and strong stakeholder management skills
Your new team
- Good IT Infrastructure and Application knowledge
- Cloud (AWS and / or Azure) knowledge
- ITIL understanding
We know that life's about more than money. That's why we're so driven to do great things in the tech and digital space. We are rapidly building top-notch data and analytics platforms in the cloud, with a new culture and ways of working; adopting FinTech start-up mentality and financial innovation. We are working more agile than ever, so that we can deliver a great banking experience to our customers. We're NAB.
We believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too. We are proud to have dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, endorsed as an employer for Women by Work180, have an African Australian Inclusion Program, Grad Programs, and Traineeship and Internship Programs. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace. The benefits:
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let's have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We'd love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert. Advertised:
04 Nov 2019 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time