Senior Consultant, Red Team - remote
A career that gives you more
- Come and make this role your own
- Progressive & agile culture
- We embrace diversity & inclusion at our core
We are seeking creative, self-motivated, energetic and results oriented Red Team experts to contribute to a team that researches, educates and emulates adversary tradecraft to test NAB Group's defences and operational readiness against targeted attack.
Day to day you will:
- Perform research in the Bank's security products and controls
- Provide thought leadership and technical expertise to the team and industry
- Liaise with stakeholders to identify and scope exercises, including: areas of business concern, new threat intelligence, business processes / systems, and adversaries/techniques
- Lead end-to-end delivery of Red Team exercises, including scoping, test planning, risk management, test execution, reporting, tracking remediation and running Blue Team debriefs (and re-simulations)
- Develop and grow the team's capability to target people, process and technology using logical, physical and social attacks
- Assist with communicating findings from Red Team exercises to Blue Teams, executive leadership and relevant committees
- Ensure overall quality and safety, including: risk management / safeguards, quality and conduct / integrity
- Deliver other Red Team activities, including vulnerability research, Blue Team training, Purple Team exercises, attack modelling and tabletop exercises, Red Team automation, and assisting with incident response
What you will bring:
Please note that this role is temporarily listed as "remote" due to the current requirements for all Australians to practise social distancing amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We will discuss with you your ongoing requirements throughout the recruitment process. Your new team
- 5+ years' experience leading and performing RT/PT in large/complex environments
- Detailed understanding of tradecraft / TTPs of organised crime and state sponsored actors
- Demonstrated programming experience for adversary tradecraft generation
- Demonstrated exploit development skills for various software or technologies
- Demonstrated reverse engineering skills for adversary techniques and toolset
- Extensive defence and offence knowledge on various technologies including Cloud, Active Directory, embedded systems and endpoints
- Active researcher and contributor to the domestic and international community
- Appropriate tertiary or industry qualifications in offensive-security
- Excellent leadership, communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience performing regulatory-compliant (CORIE, CBEST, TIBER, iCAST) TI-Led Red Team exercises
- Detailed knowledge of MITRE ATT&CK, Kill Chain and technical implementations
We know that life's about more than money. That's why we're so driven to do great things in the tech and digital space. We are rapidly building top-notch data and analytics platforms in the cloud, with a new culture and ways of working; adopting FinTech start-up mentality and financial innovation. We are working more agile than ever, so that we can deliver a great banking experience to our customers. Why NAB?
We believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too.
We are an equal opportunity employer and have a diverse and inclusive workforce supported by our African Australian and Indigenous employment programs, Graduate and Trainee programs. We are proud of our LGBTI Gold employer status by AWEI, and our commitment to gender equality. We have committed $70bn in financing to help address climate change and provide 2 days of paid leave each year through our employee volunteering program to support community organisations. The benefits
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. For more information please visit here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let's have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We'd love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
*Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted. Advertised:
12 Jun 2020 3:00 PM AUS Eastern Standard Time