Senior Consultant - SAP Auditor
Line of Service
Not Applicable Specialism
Assurance Management Level
Senior Associate Job Description & Summary
- Flexible work options - work smarter in a way that suits your lifestyle
- Opportunity to work with top ASX clients
- Agile, diverse & inclusive team
Are you looking for a job that embraces your curiosity, encourages learning and drives you to grow and develop? Join PwC's Risk Assurance team as a Senior Consultant within our technology risk team and foster relationships with clients and help them to strengthen their SAP risk profile. The Opportunity
At PwC, we help Australian businesses, not-for-profits and governments create value and improve the way they work. From improving healthcare, to creating smarter cities and igniting Australia's start up industry, you'll build trust in society and solve important problems.
The Risk Assurance team brings this to life by developing technology and risk management strategies and methodologies for a wide range of clients.
As a Senior Consultant your impact will be seen by leading a portfolio of clients and providing expert technology risk advice, specifically with our clients in the utilities industry. You will also be in a team lead position to maintain and ensure that engagements are running smoothly and providing mentorship to more junior team members.
Success does stem from a positive attitude, hard work and going the extra mile, but that's not all!
- Build on your existing technology risk skills by working with a team of professionals
- Strengthen internal controls and risk management processes
- Have a commercial mindset and drive to solve important problems
- Solid experience in IT general controls, IT Risk assessment and Audit or Advisory, and an understanding of current technology trends
The brief is simple...
You have a solid background in technology risk and are capable of partnering with IT and Audit professionals to deliver the best outcomes to our clients. You're passionate about identifying priority areas of risk and process improvement by understanding the organisation's systems, objectives, risks, control framework and regulatory environment to prevent future loss. You thrive in a collaborative and innovative culture and want to join a firm that values problem solvers, the kind of people who reimagine the possible for their clients and key stakeholders.
Your colleagues can vouch that you:
- Act with integrity and show care for the people you work with
- Demonstrate an ability to foster relationships internally and externally
- Have 3-5 years of controls experience gained working in IT Audit
- Understand foundational concepts in relation to SAP operation / security / implementation
- Experience with other ERPs / software and platforms is desirable
- Have a background in, and knowledge of Assurance
- Assist in the development of risk management strategies and methodologies
- Have technical skills in controls, risk and technology reviews
Sound like you? Read on. What we offer
Working for Australia's largest professional services firm you'll join a global network spanning 157 countries that delivers meaningful outcomes for a wide range of clients.
Our culture and benefits are why we're LinkedIn's number one Australian workplace. With state of the art offices and premium technology, each person has access to flexible work options. The dress policy is flexible too - you choose what you wear based on the work you do with your team and clients.
Fostering an inclusive culture and embracing differences is at the core of everything we do. PwC empowers you to be yourself and work with people from many backgrounds to achieve things never thought possible. Get involved in our employee-led diversity networks (cultural, disability, LGBTI or gender equality) and benefit from our best-in-class policies such as 18 weeks maternity/paternity leave, flexible work and gender equity.
Up for a challenge? We're committed to helping our people unleash their potential. Hard work doesn't go unrewarded and industry best coaching, mentoring, training and development are ready and waiting. If you hold a genuine desire to make a difference and want to surround yourself with like-minded, talented and driven individuals who strive to do the same , apply now . Education
(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Certifications
(if blank, certifications not specified) Desired Languages
(If blank, desired languages not specified) Travel Requirements
Up to 20% Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Yes Government Clearance Required?
No Job Posting End Date