Senior Consultant - Crisis Management
You and your new role:
As a Crisis and Incident Management consultant, you will be responsible to support the controls, testing and execution of NAB's responses during 'crisis' situations.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Developing, exercising and executing various Crisis and Incident response scenarios across the enterprise. (Supporting and coordinating incident and crisis management teams)
- Reviewing responses/testing to look for improvement opportunities
- Assisting business leaders in the development and maintenance of Crisis and Incident Management impact assessments and testing
- Delivering standard, consistent, quality and effective Crisis and Incident Management plans and controls
You will be working with a range of business areas across the NAB group, liaising with NAB executives and frontline staff so must demonstrate strong interpersonal, organisational and time management skills. Your skills and experience:
You will need to have enterprise experience in Incident Management and Crisis Response. A demonstrated understanding of an enterprise scale technology environment will be highly regarded.
- Have demonstrated experience in implementing, testing and monitoring controls to reduce the likelihood and impact of Business Disruption events
- Be a confidant presenter with experience in delivering training and exercises to support a range of learning outcomes
- Experience in utilising a range of technologies in support of communications and coordination of response teams
- Have exceptional leadership, and coaching skills with an understanding of operational risk and compliance
- Able to work in a high availability environment with rostered 24/7 on call responsibilities
We are proud to have dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, endorsed as an employer for Women by Work180, have an African Australian Inclusion Program, Grad Programs, and Traineeship and Internship Programs. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace. The benefits
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let's have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We'd love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert. Advertised:
25 Oct 2019 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time