Senior Change Analyst
The successful candidate will be involved in all aspects of change management, project management & business analysis for key strategic projects across APAC.
In respect of these, they will be responsible for ensuring:
- Requirements gathering/gap analysis (including facilitation of workshops) and documentation of business requirements (BRD's/Impact Assessments for enhancement requirements) for the system including reporting.
- Document Operational Models & mapping out of new target operating models, balancing client needs with regulatory requirements & Citi's multi-location operational model.
- Alignment with Citi's standard TA product catalogue & ensuring ongoing updates are documented & submitted where required.
- Manage the planning, preparation and delivery of the testing phases (including functional, regression and Op model testing) for the system and processes, including developing, executing and documentation of test plans, test cases and results.
- Manage the co-ordination, support and execution of User Acceptance Testing, Model Office & Parallel runs (pre implementation).
- Working with multiple operational areas in regard to each phase of the project to ensure input, engagement, and that operational requirements are reflected in the project deliverable
- Working with Operational Readiness in preparation for go-live.
- Provide input to management at TA platform level re co-ordination of environments, package releases, testing.
- Supporting the operating model design, systems migration process and process re-engineering
- Assess, understand and manage interdependencies with other work streams
- Maintain the APAC BOW
- Assist in co-ordination and MIS of the BOW with the Global Change Team.
- Contribute to other work-streams as the need arises.
- Quickly develop solid understanding of the technical systems used to deliver the TA service Act as functional TA SME if required.
- Promote a 'Fintech First' approach when considering manual processes. Automation/efficiency should be the go to model.
- Development of trusted & collaborative relationships with technology counterparts.
- Openly share knowledge internally
- Mentor and regularly engage less experienced team members to drive efficiencies & mitigate risk within our operational processes we deliver to our clients.
Skills & Competencies:
- This position requires an individual with a proven record of delivering complex change within a projects and operational environment
- Minimum 2 years industry experience in Fund Administration in a project manager, change analyst, business analyst or team lead role.
- Strong understanding of project management methodologies.
- Experience in planning and execution of UAT, including working with offshore UAT teams.
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Excellent organisational, planning and prioritisation skills and experience operating within a high-pressure environment.
- Problem solving ability and good business judgement - knowing when to escalate, who to keep informed to identify next steps/resolution
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision, self- starter, adaptable
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Proven ability to work as part of a high-performance team.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to negotiate with and influence internal operational staff at all levels and project counterparts
- Ability to manage numerous competing concurrent activities and complex integration solutions
- Familiar with Change Control cycle and applying same to their work-stream.
- Effective time management and ability to adhere to deadlines is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, displaying professionalism at all times
- Highly PC literate (e.g. Visio, Project, PowerPoint, Quality Centre, Advanced Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Highly motivated
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting/finance/business studies/technology or equivalent desirable project management certification by a reputable organization (i.e. PRINCE II) preferred.
- Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience in Transfer Agency and/or Change Management.
Operations - Transaction Services Job Family:
Transaction Capture Services Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting