See job description for details
About The Role
- Display advanced knowledge of business analysis processes and an understanding of both project and program practices and governance
- Build and maintain strong and effective relationships with colleagues, managers, and key stakeholders; to deliver project activities
- Highly engaged culture aiming to support your development
Role Location: 833 Collins Street, Docklands VIC 3008
Role Type: Permanent, Full-time
The Customer Tax Transparency (CTT) program is a group wide program of work responsible for delivering business capability to enable ANZ to comply with its tax/compliance reporting obligations under Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA), the Common Reporting Standard (CRS) and other similar regimes.
As part of the CTT Program, the Senior Business Analyst (BA) works on the business side of the projects to document Stories (Requirements and Functional Specifications) for system changes, associated business process changes and work with the internal Change team. You will also work with business stakeholders to analyse and synthesise information, understand the organisational context and complete business analysis activities. Working within the stakeholder engagement framework for the program, you will communicate these requirements to key stakeholders to ensure a clear understanding of the program’s objectives and benefits.
You will be required delivery of innovative, commercial, strategic and business-oriented solutions to support ANZs business strategies and manage and mitigate legal and compliance risks. Experience in FATCA, CRS, Anti-Money Laundering/Know your Customer (AML/KYC) or Compliance related projects will be highly regarded. About You
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have the following:
- Proven experience as a Business Analyst or System Analyst
- Can attest to strong stakeholder management skills
- Can work autonomously and document from scratch user stories (or Requirements and Functional Specifications)
- Can elicit and document ‘As Is’ business process and design ‘to be’ business process and manage stakeholders through the change process
- Can document a variety of documents to facilitate any software release such as; work instructions, quick reference guides, communications
- Can demonstrate the ability to create a SQL query to a medium complexity
- Can demonstrate advanced excel skills and data manipulation skills
- Has experience testing eg UAT
- Research and analyse CRS legal document
- Can appreciate difficult problems and work autonomously on tasks with a moderate complexity.
- Works collaboratively as part of a team and clearly represent consolidated findings
- Experience of business analysis tasks, experience in elicitation techniques and competent in requirements gathering skills and or converting requirements to functional specifications
- Solid understanding of project management lifecycles, disciplines and procedures. Demonstrated knowledge and experience in working on mid to large sized projects whilst managing more junior BA resources
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and constant change, working independently and ‘self-starting’
- Strong communications skills and technical problem solving skills. Strong mentoring skills. Preference for advanced Excel skills and or SQL query experience
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded. We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you and any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself.
If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number Taleo Job Code (AUS132827).