- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Bluefin Resources
- 25 Sep 17
Senior Business Analyst
- Responsible for analysis of incoming security investment requests and allocate prioritization
- Significant contributor to articulation of annual investment plans
- Analyse business and stakeholder requirements to define detailed functional and non-functional solution requirements at the required level of detail and rigor sufficient to support development or make a solution decision.
- Business level engagement with stakeholders for collection of requirements and articulation of benefits.
- Use analytical and communication skills to elicit, understand, validate and document requirements for business issues, functions and processes from high-level business needs through to detailed solution requirements.
- Delivery of end to end process investigation including identification of improvement opportunities and the detailed definition of the solution covering the development of procedure steps, business rules, inputs/outputs, SLA's and performance measures.
- Initiate high level business cases for investment projects, ensuring estimates and benefits are clearly articulated and ready for project inception.
- Report generation on metrics, strategy execution progress, maturity and funding for governance purposes.
- Orchestrate benchmarking and other survey response interactions on behalf of ISO
If you are interested in this position, contact PHILIP on 03 8330 5016