Senior Building Services Engineer - Property and Environment Services
About the job
- Help build a better Australia
- Immerse yourself in an inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
- Join a market-leading team delivering some of Australia's most significant infrastructure projects and programs
- Enjoy our flexible working environment
As part of one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms, KPMG Australia's Infrastructure, Assets and Places (IAP)
group brings together market-leading strategic, commercial and technical capabilities to create something that is truly unique for our clients and our people.
We are looking for talented individuals who share our purpose of building a better Australia through the planning, procurement, delivery and optimisation of infrastructure, assets and places.
A core part of the vision for IAP is to attract and retain the best people as a destination employer - offering rewarding careers and investing in the growth of our people.
We are committed to sustaining a positive culture that is:
- Bold and agile
- Diverse and inclusive
- Collaborative and trusting
- Energetic, ambitious and fun.
Within IAP, our Property and Environmental Services (PES)
team create value for clients by helping them buy, sell, fund, fix and maintain property assets. This is a team of Property, Environmental & ESG focussed professionals including engineers, scientists & chartered building surveyors across Australia & New Zealand.
To find out more click here . Why now and why us?
As a priority growth area for KPMG Australia, IAP is investing in both people and technology to enhance our capabilities - and to help our people flourish.
How we grow starts with you, and we believe how you grow matters.
We currently have a range of exciting, nationally significant engagements and opportunities including:
- Many of Australia's largest and most complex transport projects
- Socially impactful projects and reform initiatives in health, social & affordable housing, education and justice
- Critical work with Australia's Defence and associated National Security portfolios
- Renewable/clean energy projects and energy transition initiatives
- Significant property transactions and precinct development activities.
As our Senior Building Services Engineer
you will provide clients with strategic engineering and commercial advice through the property lifecycle from buying, to occupying or leasing and onto selling. In this role you will:
How are you extraordinary?
- Assess the compliance, condition and performance of property assets
- Produce in-depth documentation to support client decision and plans,
- Develop reports and presentations for clients
Ideal candidates for this role will bring with them:
The KPMG Difference
- Tertiary qualifications in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or other relevant experiences
- Good knowledge of buildings and properties and the problems and issues to look for when dealing with due diligence assessments,
- Recent working knowledge of Mechanical, Electrical, Fire Protection, Hydraulic and Vertical Transportation Services across commercial office, industrial and retail buildings,
- Experience working with Australian Standards and Code Compliance,
- The ability to write and present a cohesive, coherent and technically sound report for readership by high level executives,
- Excellent liaison skills with fellow engineers and consultants to be able to source relevant information for compilation in reports and assessments,
- A very professional demeanour that will allow interaction with high level property executives in formal and informal settings.
- High-level conceptual, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in sustainable building design and accreditation for rating systems, including Green Star and NABERS
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics that our people possess, and we share and learn from each other.
We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to 'Flexibility' allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life. Explore the links below to hear our people share their experience @ KPMG! Flexibility empowers wellbeing Flexibility enables contribution to the community Flexibility inspires technology & innovation Flexibility supports family Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary ! Advertised:
12 Oct 2021 AUS Eastern Daylight Time Applications close:
12 Nov 2021 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now