Senior Associate, Technology Risk
You & your new role
- Provide risk and control specialist guidance and assurance
- Progressive & agile culture
- We embrace diversity & inclusion at our core
You are a risk professional with Technology risk experience with proficiency in cloud computing concepts and services provided by AWS, Azure and Google Cloud Platform. Your understanding DevOps, Architecture, Security and the SDLC along with exposure to control design/testing will see you shine in a high performing team that takes a practical approach to problem solving.
An awareness of security penetration testing, vulnerability scanning and source code scanning would be beneficial but not essential. A typical day will include:
- Operational risk and regulatory obligation identification, impact assessment and change within the Division
- Advising business leaders on the application of the operational risk and compliance management framework to evaluate risks to achieve business outcomes
- Working with the HO or business aligned DCO partner, or the business to implement systems and controls to manage the requirements of operational risk and compliance policies which apply to the business
- Business Risk Reporting: ensure business risk management and monitoring is accurately reported I a timely manner for the respective businesses
- Designing controls: assisting to identify the right key controls to mitigate key risks and obligations applicable to the business
- Providing guidance on risk and control items including Subject Matter
- Developing and maintaining compliance plans which are ultimately owned by the EGM in consultation with aligned risk and compliance partners
- Providing business specific input and context to: Risk deep dive reviews; Internal Audit reviews; Assurance reports and Action plans for ineffective operational controls
At NAB, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace. The benefits
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. For more information please visit here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let's have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We'd love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
*Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted Advertised:
17 Oct 2019 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time