Senior Associate, Controls Testing
- Improve first line risk and control management in emerging domains
- Build a career in Controls and Risk where your potential and aspirations will be recognised with career progression
- We are 100% committed to working flexibly
You will be responsible for testing controls (including Operating and Design Effectiveness) which support and assist the business to execute their risk management accountabilities. You will be assessing and testing controls, preparing/reviewing workpapers, concluding and delivering outcomes to control owners and liaising with senior stakeholders .The team's vision is to embed sustainable, effective and efficient controls and this role presents an excellent opportunity for you to partner with senior level stakeholders in the business while developing an in depth strategic and day-to-day operational knowledge of the business as you test controls and bring this vision to life. About you
Other responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to the following:
- Significant Assurance and/or Risk management experience in a large banking organisation or a large accounting firm
- Strong communication skills with the ability to engage, build relationships and influence stakeholders at senior levels
- Have the ability to, as well enjoy the opportunity to, work within a team
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, Risk Management, CA, CPA and other relevant courses will be highly regarded
- Provide recommendations and agree tangible actions
- Ensuring control testing plans are executed within agreed timeframes.
- Coaching & supporting competency and training of Analysts
- Proactively identify, drive and support continuous improvement initiatives
At NAB we'll support both your professional and personal development, and will take you wherever you want to go. We have an African Australian Inclusion Program, a range of Grad, Traineeship and Internship Programs, we are proud to have dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, and be an endorsed employer for Women by Work180. We are an equal opportunity employer, and embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we serve. Visit our benefits page for more information visit http://www.nab.com.au/about-us/careers/working-at-nab/benefits. How to apply
If you are ready to take the next step in your risk career, we are keen to hear from you!
Please note, candidate screening and interviews may take place prior to the advertised close date.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please apply via the link outlining why you are the right candidate for us!
*Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted. Advertised:
30 Oct 2019 3:00 PM AUS Eastern Daylight Time