Senior Architect - Mainframe
A career that gives you more
We are looking for an experienced Senior Architect to join a team of high performing technologists to drive roadmaps of mainframe infrastructure and architecture. Bring your expertise across multiple streams to ensure our Technology Strategy and Business objectives are cohesive and align. Key Responsibilities:
Skills and Abilities:
- Establishing roadmaps for Mainframe Infrastructure and Architecture along with technical improvements for critical infrastructure
- Responsible for resiliency and minimal downtime
- Effective stakeholder management both internally and externally.
At NAB life is about more than money.
- Previous experience of successfully driving Mainframe architecture and roadmaps in an enterprise.
- Experience in development/design/ architecture experience on IBM Mainframe
- Expertise with Mainframe Infrastructure and extensive knowledge on various Mainframe technologies - zOS, COBOL, DB2, IMS, CICS, Storage and replication technologies for active/continuous availability
- Proven Ability to expose mainframe assets as API's using zOS Connect EE;
- Experience working on performance and tuning of the Mainframe zOS LPARs to be both optimal and cost effective; proven experience in the implementation, consumption and ongoing support / management of zIIPS;
- Ability to effectively communicate with senior stakeholders across the business
Over time, we've learned a thing or two about helping our customers. And while money is important it's not what matters most. It's the connection we share and the relationships we build. And that's why we do things a little differently. Today, we have more than 35,000 people serving 10 million customers at more than 800 locations in Australia, New Zealand and around the world. As you explore our site and discover more about our culture and our people, you'll see this is a place of possibilities. Our move to the cloud is helping them become realities. We're NAB
We embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we serve. We are proud to have dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, endorsed as an employer for Women by Work180, have an African Australian Inclusion Program, Grad Programs, and Traineeship and Internship Programs. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace. The Benefits
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let's have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We'd love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian / New Zealand citizen or hold permanent residency status in Australia. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the advert. Advertised:
24 Oct 2019 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time