Senior Analyst | Internal Audit
- Opportunity for Senior Analyst to project manage the delivery of internal audits
- Bring your audit and / or risk management experience to this rewarding role
- Build your career at NAB.
Today, we have more than 33,000 people serving 10 million customers at more than 800 locations in Australia, New Zealand and around the world. We know that to be Australia and New Zealand's most respected bank, we need to be more than good with money. We need to be just as good with people, too.
We strive to embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we serve. We believe in people with ideas and dreams, and we want you to achieve your aspirations. At NAB we work together to deliver exceptional outcomes that push the limits of expectations. Our passion about creating value and exceeding our customers' expectations means we're constantly striving to redefine our standards of excellence. About the Role
Exciting permanent opportunity exists for Senior Analyst within Group Audit to support the planning, execution, and reporting of Audit activity as set out in the Audit Charter and the annual Audit Plan. The Senior Analyst will specialise in reviews across the Customer Experience portfolio.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Efficient the delivery of quality audit work papers, including walk throughs, control identification, control design assessments and control operating effectiveness testing;
- Efficient verification of audit raised issues within internal SLA targets once the business indicate issues are complete, supported by quality workpapers;
- Provide feedback and coaching to colleagues to promote a performance and development culture;
- Plan and project manage delivery of audits within agreed resource and time budgets;
- Draft succinct and clear audit assignment plans that reflect agreed scope;
- Form effective working relationships with business contacts during audits so information can be gathered and facts verified, and escalate delivery problems where they cannot be directly solved;
- Draft succinct and clear audit reports and socialise findings with business contacts;
- Proactively manage risk; meet all policy and compliance requirements; perform controls; adhere to Process and Procedures pertinent to role; and escalate events, issues or breaches as they are identified. Forming effective working relationships with business contacts during audits;
- Providing feedback and coaching to colleagues to help promote a performance and development culture.
To succeed in this role, you must be able to work in a fast-paced, at times ambiguous and complex environment and have:
- Demonstrated in-depth experience in an internal audit role including experience leading audit assignments;
- Prior experience in Financial Services audits will be highly advantageous but not essential;
- Knowledge and ability to practice Agile methodologies in delivery of audits would be ideal;
- Previous data analytics experience in particular ability to identify trends and interpret insights from larger data sets would be desirable;
- Ability to engage and communicate with influence across a wide range of stakeholders;
- Relevant post graduate qualification (e.g. CA / CPA / CISA /CIA).
At NAB, we provide access to many exclusive employee benefits that will support you both personally and professionally. These include volunteer leave, education and learning benefits and banking & financial services discounts. Visit our benefits page for more information: http://www.nab.com.au/about-us/careers/working-at-nab/benefits How to apply
If you are looking for a role that will give you excellent exposure across the business and allow you to utilise your existing knowledge and skills in a new environment, then this role in the NAB audit division is the opportunity for you!
If you have prior internal audit experience, then please apply and take a career step that will give you more than money!
Please note, candidate screening and interviews may take place prior to the advertised close date.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please apply via the link. Advertised:
30 Oct 2019 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time